Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Monday, June 25, 2012

Cassie's Journal - June 25, 2012

The top news story today comes from Uncle Adam’s cousins, Kevin and Elaine. We found out today that they’re expecting their second child, and Elaine is due sometime near the end of next February.

Compared to that excitement, my day has been fairly uneventful. Rowen and I packed up our campsite this morning; spent the rest of the day playing, including a lot of swimming in the river; and then we split up at dinnertime for the rest of the night. Other than helping with the post-dinner cleanup, I’ve had a quiet night at home. I played with Ethan and Ehlana for an hour or so before Mom did a little Magi lesson with us, and then we did the usual bedtime routine before they were tucked in; Mom went to work in the office with Dad; and I came upstairs to my room.

I’ve only done my usual email check since climbing into bed with Mandy and firing up my computer, and I’m going to get some sleep as soon as I have this done, so...

...live from Witch Falls; this is Cassie Proctor, signing off!