Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Monday, October 3, 2011

Cassie's Journal - Oct. 3, 2011

Mom and Dad really appreciated getting more sleep than usual as much as I did; and Ethan and Ehlana were on the receiving end of some extra hugs and kisses this morning to thank them. I’m sure that Mom will keep an eye on them to make sure that they really can handle the feeding schedule change, but I’m sure they wouldn’t have done this if they weren’t sure that they could.

The first anniversary of my first school day as Cassie Proctor went by without any fanfare, but Nick’s – Mr. Ayres – engagement was definitely the top story. The girls all wanted to talk about it, and though there were at least a few hot, single, young teacher crushes crushed; nearly all of us were very happy for him and Aunt Deborah, and his choice of a birthday proposal got very high marks too. The boys around school had a lot to say about the loss of another perfectly good bachelor, but their comments and jokes weren’t very convincing, and I ignored most of them. While Nick and Aunt Deborah’s news provided some bonus entertainment today, it was the introduction of Halloween-themed lessons and project assignments that really lifted everyone’s spirits.

Rowen and I had a bit of homework to do after school, but once we had that out of the way, we took Ethan and Ehlana out for a walk that included some time at the playground, and a full circuit of the path around the park. Rowen went to meet up with her parents after that, while I took the twins home and helped Mom and Dad through until the dinner clean-up was finished.

Uncle Adam and Aunt Leanne came over for the evening, and Mom did a healing lesson with Uncle Adam and me while Dad and Aunt Leanne worked in the office and took care of Ethan and Ehlana. We worked on our lesson until nine, and then it was time for a break that included nursing Ethan and Ehlana; a bedtime snack; and a long telepathic chat and story. I opted to go up to bed after that, and I’ve been doing my usual nightly surfing and email checks.

There were a couple of family business matters to take care of, and a few email to answer from Dawn, Mark, and Kaitlyn and Jaimie. Dawn and Jillian are getting excited about coming to Witch Falls for the festival a week from Friday; Jaimie and Kaitlyn mostly just like getting regular email, and wanted to keep that going; and Mark continues to avoid serious answers about anything that has to do with Aunt Grace. He did let me know that he was going away for a three-day weekend conference. I wonder if Aunt Grace has any long weekend plans? Anyway, I’ve had enough fun for today, and Mandy’s telling me to put my computer away too. She must be getting close to completing my training; since as soon as I finish writing this sentence; that’s exactly what I’m going to do!