Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Cassie's Journal - Oct. 25, 2011

Our twin baby ventriloquist Halloween costume/act has been approved for school. Ethan and Ehlana were more excited about that than Rowen and I are when I told them about it after school. They wanted to work on our act, but Rowen was working at the store, and I needed to work on the family business; so I promised them that we’d make time to do that tomorrow.

I had other work to do too, but some of the things that Grandma and Grandpa had suggested to me last night could be done nearly immediately; so I took care of the first steps of making them happen. While some of the proposals were company-centric; a few may be very helpful to some of the other businesses. I’ll start working on researching that over the next couple of months if I can find the time with everything else I have going on through until Christmas.

While I was working in the office, Grandma checked in with me; and we exchanged a few messages while she and Grandpa were travelling between meetings. They didn’t have anything going on with any of my companies for the rest of the week, but it was fun hearing about what they had been doing; and even with all of the work, they were both having a lot of fun. I am definitely putting South America on my list of places to go when I’m older!

Alicia didn’t stay for dinner with us tonight; and Mom decided to go with a late meal after nursing the twins. Alicia helped her with that before going home while I helped Dad to finish the cooking in progress. We were doing a work night after cleaning up from dinner, and I was working on the family business again; but Mom did a lesson with me first, and we had an ongoing chat with Ethan and Ehlana as they used their iPads to do some reading that Mom gave them to work on.

When the twins were ready to be nursed again, I helped Mom with them, and then came upstairs and got ready for bed. I liked getting the extra rest so much last night that I’m going to make it two in a row; and get a few extra hours tonight too. The email and entertainment checks are done; tomorrow’s an after-school play day; and we’re one day closer to both the weekend and a few days of Halloween adventure. I definitely want to be rested up and ready for all of that fun!