Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Cassie's Journal - August 21, 2012

Happy Twelfth Birthday, Tim!

Tim and Michael may have crossed over already, but he wasn’t having a boy-girl birthday party. He and his buddies spent most of the day at Quarry Lake instead. Rowen and I dropped off his card and present before she went to work at the computer store, and then I came home again to work in the office on the family business for the morning.

Violet and Dillon went out to Quarry Lake with Jake and Stephanie too, and offered to take Rowen and I with them, but we decided not to do that. The four teens were helping Miranda, Jacob, and Tim’s parents with the party; and though hanging out with Violet and Stephanie would have been fun; that wouldn’t have offset getting razzed about coming along by the guys in our class. We found out during our baseball practice that some of the other girls in our class did go to Quarry Lake too; including the two girls who had been dancing with Michael and Tim at Roger’s party. I’ll guess that at least some of the guys were happy about that – especially the guys who had their girlfriends there in swimsuits. After hearing about the party from a couple of the girls on our team, Rowen and I are even more glad that we didn’t go to the lake too.

While most of the guys around our age were away, Rowen and I had fun playing this afternoon. We went biking; swam in the river; and played at the park for an hour with Ethan and Ehlana. Mom and Dad did an early easy-dinner for us before Rowen and I went to our ball practice, and then we did a Magi lesson after getting home again. We’ve only got one more practice before the big game, but some of us are going to get together for an extra practice or two between now and the holiday weekend.

Rowen went home after our lesson, and I’ve split the rest of my night between some Jacuzzi time and working on my computer while cuddling in bed with Mandy. Now that the shopping trip is over, I’m most excited right now about having Aunt Grace and Mark coming to spend the last week of August with us. They’ll be here next Monday, and while they’ll be staying with Aunt Leanne and Uncle Adam, I’m sure we’ll get to spend some time together with them while Dad, Aunt Leanne, and Uncle Adam are at work during the weekdays. What is really going to be awesome about their visit will be the surprise we have waiting for them. Hopefully they’ll think it’s just as great as I do!

I’ve finished my usual email and news checks; finished my archive homework from tonight’s lesson; and it’s time to shut down and get some sleep. Rowen and I don’t actually have anything specific planned for tomorrow other than our usual co-ed baseball practice babysitting; but I’m resting up while I can. Starting this weekend, I expect to have a lot of late nights through until we go back to school.

Until next time...

...live from Witch Falls; this is Cassie Proctor, signing off!