Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Monday, August 13, 2012

Cassie's Journal - August 13, 2012

Mom, Ethan, Ehlana, and I were all up to see Dad off to the city, and then Mom had four cuddle buddies, including Mandy, until it was time for us to get up for the day too. Tai Chi by the river and breakfast was really quiet compared to the last few weeks, and once Alicia came over; it was time to get to work.

I was assigned the third floor to start with, and cleaned everything except Violet’s room. That took a couple of hours, and then I helped out with laundry and some work around the main floor until lunchtime. We had a quick break to eat, and then I spent most of the afternoon working outside. Rowen came over to hang out with me after spending the morning at the computer store, and helped me out with straightening up the storage barn; cleaning up around the fire pit; and doing the rest of the outdoor chores that Mom wanted done. We took Ethan and Ehlana to the park for an hour after finishing the work, and then Rowen stayed for dinner and an evening Magi lesson with Mom, Ethan, and Ehlana – the first we’d had in three weeks.

Violet had spent the morning helping Mom too, but spent the rest of the day with Dillon, Jake, and Stephanie, so when Rowen went home after our lesson; it was Mom, Ethan, Ehlana, Mandy, and me at home for the rest of the evening. That worked for me. Mom and I did the bedtime routine with Ethan and Ehlana; she’s doing some work in the office now; and once I have this done, I’m going to shoot for back-to-back early bedtimes.

Since there really isn’t much else to report, I guess that’s it for today, so...

...live from Witch Falls; this is Cassie Proctor, signing off!