Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Cassie's Journal - Nov. 8, 2011

Sometimes I think Aunt Leanne is right. Mom and Dad work too hard, and I’m learning to do that from them too.

Dad seems to be even busier than usual getting ready for his week in Crystal Springs; and there’s always work that can be done on the family business. That was what I’ve been spending most of my time doing since getting home from school. For tonight, and maybe for the next couple of weeks, it’s my retail stores that need my attention most.

I’m going to need to work on a little change in perception for some of those companies in the future. There is definitely an obsession with the Thanksgiving weekend ‘Black Friday’ that is a bit ridiculous. What’s even odder is the stores that actually go into the red for the day because of their big sale discounts. There isn’t anything I can do about that this year, but since I can see the big picture that the individual companies can’t; I am able to help out with matching problems with solutions that they can help each other out with.

I’m sure that in a poll of my classmates, not one of them would think that would be fun, but I do love getting to help Mom; and it’s definitely more challenging than my school work. I worked in the office until dinnertime, and then had a break while we ate and cleaned up. Uncle Adam and Aunt Leanne came over after dinner, and Aunt Leanne took care of the twins while Uncle Adam and I had our Healing lesson with Mom. They stayed until after Ethan and Ehlana had their bedtime feeding, and then they went home, and Mom, Dad, and I worked in the office until nearly midnight.

That brings me to my usual nightly wrap-up. There wasn’t much on the email or entertainment front, and I’m definitely ready to get some sleep. Tomorrow is an after-school play day, and I wouldn’t want to be too tired for that!