Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Cassie's Journal Nov. 6, 2011

My batteries were fully recharged by this morning, and I feel great! It’s amazing what nine solid hours of being unconscious can do for you.

Ethan and Ehlana were fired up this morning, and got to meet Aiden Draper and Caroline Carter this morning after church. None of us had much time with either baby; since nearly everyone in town wanted to welcome the two newest members of our town and congratulate their families. While the twins might not be any more excited about some of the things we see in our future; Ehlana seemed quite happy with her first impressions of Aiden – and with his cuteness factor – when we talked about him after getting home again.

Rowen and I were having a play afternoon with the exception of doing a bit of homework; and I went over to her house to do that before we went out to play. It wasn’t all that warm outside, so we only stayed at the park for a bit over an hour before deciding to hang out in the lounge and watch a movie for the rest of the afternoon. We ended up having Ethan, Ehlana, and Mandy to cuddle and chat with for that while Mom and Dad took advantage of the break to get their work done in the office.

Rowen went home in time for dinner, and with the work out of the way; Mom and Dad spent the evening with Ethan, Ehlana, and me. Mom did a long lesson with me while Dad did a separate lesson with the twins; and then we watched television for a while before moving on to the new, early bedtime routine. Everyone else is in bed, and probably asleep by now; but I’ve been busy playing on my computer since getting into bed with Mandy.

I didn’t even look at my email last night, so I had some catching up to do. Violet had sent me a recap of her Saturday in Crystal Springs with Dillon, Jake, and Stephanie; and I had new mail updates from nearly everyone I kept in touch with – including Grandma and Grandpa; Grace and Mark (I’m counting them as a pair even if they aren’t); Dawn; and Jamie and Kaitlyn. Violet’s email was the most entertaining, but the most interesting notes were from Grace and Mark. They’re not telling me anything specific, but they are definitely up to something. It’s not time to start nudging them toward their future yet, so whatever they’re up to; I hope it isn’t anything that will make that harder for us to do.

After catching up on the email, I watched Once Upon a Time while also doing a weekend entertainment check. There wasn’t anything pressing for my end of the family business, so once I get this journal entry done; I’m going to call it a night. It’s going to be another busy week; starting tomorrow with the birthday party that Rowen and I are going to for our classmate, Marcie. Rowen hasn’t been to one of Marcie’s birthday parties before, and we’ve speculated that our invitations might partly be because most of Marcie’s closest friends have crossed over ahead of her; and she wanted at least a couple of girls around who wouldn’t be talking about boys the whole time.

We’ll know if we were right about that by tomorrow night, but I really hope that we won’t have to sit around and listen to hours of boy talk while we’re there. Time to change the subject fast before I end up having nightmares. Think about pink bunnies!