Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Monday, November 28, 2011

Cassie's Journal - Nov. 28, 2011

I kept a mental eye on my links with Grandma and Grandpa this morning while they were travelling; and though there haven’t been any problems with the Hathornes since June, I was relieved when they got to Arizona safely.

Rowen was as happy to be hanging out together again as I was this morning; and we had a really good day at school. There was a bit of bad news too when we found out that another classmate had ‘crossed over’ sometime during the holiday weekend. I’ve never really thought about it before, but that sort of thing does seem to happen more often during holidays. I have no idea why that would be the case – especially if the boys in my class were acting anywhere near the way Chris and Martin were this weekend.

It took until after lunch to get caught up on all of the weekend news around town – or at least all of it from the Grade Six girls’ perspectives. Rowen came home with me after school, and we took care of Ethan and Ehlana until she went home at dinnertime while we got our homework out of the way and spent a little time talking about her impending birthday and party. After dinner, I had a Magi Healing lesson with Mom and Uncle Adam while Aunt Leanne and Dad worked in the office and took care of the twins; and then I was set free to go up to bed early.

I had to wrap Rowen’s presents – one special gift that I was going to give her in the morning; and the present she’d get at her party. Since getting that done, I’ve been tucked in bed; doing my usual nightly computer routine. There were email from Grandma and Grandpa, Mark, Aunt Grace, Violet, Dawn, and Jaimie and Kaitlyn to read and answer; a bit of family business work to do; and I kept the entertainment check to a minimum before starting this journal entry. It’s only nine-thirty, but since this may be my only chance for a bit of extra sleep this week; I’m going to call it a night and get right to that.