Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Cassie's Journal - Nov. 12, 2011

Time to play catch-up on my Journal!

For Wednesday and Thursday, I fell asleep while doing my archive reading in bed, and last night; my computer was at home alone after Ethan, Ehlana, and I were surprised with a Friday night sleepover at Aunt Leanne and Uncle Adam’s to go along with our dinner and a movie night at their house. I’ll pretend not to know why they wanted to give Mom and Dad a night without kids on the weekend before Dad would be away for a week.

The big news on Wednesday was the first evening hours and the clinic; and the schedule change was definitely a hit. We didn’t go there, but Aunt Leanne kept us posted, and they had a good turnout that Uncle Adam hopes will relieve some of the usual Friday afternoon walk-in pressure this winter. Falling asleep while doing my archive studying sounds bad, but I did spend several hours both Wednesday and Thursday night doing that before falling asleep; and still covered about five thousand pages split between Healing, Transmutation, and Element studies. That can make for some fairly tedious, technical reading; and I’m only surprised that I didn’t fall asleep sooner!

In hindsight, it’s obvious why Aunt Leanne wanted to take our dinner and a movie show on the road to her house even though it was a lot of work getting the twins ready to go out for what we’d thought was going to be a few hours until getting the orders to pack for an overnight stay shortly before we were to leave. Aunt Deborah and Nick were joining us this week, and we had another great meal and evening together before they went out to Sheldon’s. Mom and Dad stayed until Ethan and Ehlana had been nursed and put to bed, and then they were sent home while Aunt Leanne, Uncle Adam, and I sat up and watched another movie before bedtime.

Tai Chi for three and a big country breakfast was a great way to start the day on Saturday, but it was all work, all day after that. We only had two Saturdays left before Thanksgiving, and this was going to be the last big yard cleanup day; since next weekend was going to be more about getting the house cleaned and getting started on the advanced cooking and baking. Other than lunch and snack breaks, Dad and I were outside and kept busy until after dark.

We had a late dinner, I spent a couple of hours with Ethan and Ehlana before they went to bed; and then my Jacuzzi and I got together for a little quality time. The only news on the email front was from Grandma and Grandpa. They moved from Argentina to Brazil today, and will be doing a little sightseeing tomorrow to start off the last week of their trip. I know they’ve had fun, but I’m going to be really glad to have them home again next weekend!

I’m not quite archive-studying falling asleep right now, but it’s time to call it a night. Tomorrow is going to be a play day, but that won’t start until after our usual, crazy-busy Sunday morning rush. You know it’s been a while since the last big family holiday weekend for me to be thinking that now. By the end of the Thanksgiving weekend, I’ll be quite happy to get back to the quiet, slow Sunday mornings for five!