Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Cassie's Journal - May 25, 2012

Have I mentioned that I really love holiday weekends?

It’s funny to think about it now, but holiday weekends weren’t that big of a deal to me before Mom and I moved to Witch Falls. I’m sure that it’s having our family and friends that makes the difference, and we have a house full of family right now; including the three cousins I’m sharing my room and the lounge with tonight after Jaimie and Kaitlyn fell asleep on the sectional sofa while they were watching a movie with Dawn and me.

The girls are ruling the third floor this weekend. Dawn’s with me in my room, and Violet, Jaimie, and Kaitlyn have the three guest bedrooms while Aunt Grace and all of our parents are all on the second floor. Chris and Martin are staying with Aunt Leanne and Uncle Adam; mostly so they can hang out with Jonathan. Grandma and Grandpa’s house is grandparent central for our family, and Christine and Andrew are doing the same for the Johnson-McEwan clan; though technically, only two out of four couples are actually grandparents.

I’m going to keep this short tonight. Dawn and Mandy are both sleeping now too, and Violet and I are the last two standing – though she’s not actually here right now, and probably isn’t standing either wherever she and Dillon are right now with Jake and Stephanie. Aunt Grace and Uncle Blaine both took off work early, and made it into town by dinnertime with Alison, Duncan, Mercy, and the kids. I’ve been running pretty much non-stop since then keeping up with Jaimie and Kaitlyn with some support from Dawn once she got here with the rest of the Rice clan.

We’ve played at the park, gone canoeing, and visited in the back yard with everyone before getting around to our movie time in the lounge. Ethan, Ehlana, and Jayden were with us for the movie and while we were at the park. We had parental support, but even I’m running out of steam now after running around with my two little shadows all night. Mom assures me that I was busier than both of my cousins combined when I was in that three to five-year old range. I’d argue the point if my photographic memory didn’t corroborate that claim. Anyway, the weekend fun is just getting started, and I need to get at least a little sleep now, so...

...live from Witch Falls; this is Cassie Proctor, signing off!