Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Cassie's Journal - May 22, 2012

Rowen and I are officially members of the Real Estate Rovers. Aunt Leanne was very excited about springing that news flash on us when the team announcements were made yesterday. Mom and Dad’s team is Ayres’ Arrows, and the jokes are already flying – like the one about them getting the short end of the stick – because the other teams in the coed division are the Lasers and Torpedoes.

Play time, except for baseball practices and game night, has been suspended for the week. I’ve been helping Mom after school, and we’ll be doing more of the same on Wednesday and Thursday; though I’m mostly taking care of Ethan and Ehlana while Mom is busy cooking up most of what we’ll need to feed the masses this weekend. Aunt Leanne and Uncle Adam came over after work on Monday to have dinner with us, and stayed for the ongoing cooking session until they wrapped that up in time for Ethan and Ehlana’s bedtime snack and story.

Ethan, Ehlana, and I have spent some of our time tweaking our future plans; and we went over everything that will be happening this weekend one last time while having dinner on Monday too. I’ve been staying up late working on my computer after the twins were in bed; getting ahead on my family business work and studying my languages and the archives. I’m sure that Mom has noted this too, but I’ll mention that while the twins have mostly been going to bed at the normal time; they’ve also been caught several times still awake and having inter-room, iPad FaceTime chats. Since they are less than a month away from finishing Grade Eight, which they’re shooting for having done by their first birthday, we probably shouldn’t be surprised; but we still are. Yes, I’m still just a little bit jealous that they can play on their iPads and do things that I couldn’t when I was their age; but it’s also a lot of fun to see what they can do too.

Anyway, that’s about all for today. It’s already after one-thirty, and I’m ready to get some sleep now, so...


...live from Witch Falls; this is Cassie Proctor, signing off!