Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Friday, March 30, 2012

Cassie's Journal - March 30, 2012

Happy 17th Birthday, Jake!

For some reason, he and Stephanie didn’t think that they needed anyone else at his birthday party; and they’re actually going to have that party tomorrow in Crystal Springs. Jake did seem to be having a fun day at school, and hopefully the present, hug, and kiss I had for him helped out with that – especially since I got teased a lot about that for the rest of the day.

That, game night at the Inn last night, and tonight’s dinner and a movie at home has been about all the non-work fun I’ve had this week. My German lessons have started out well, and the family business is keeping me busy too, but I’m loving the work I’m doing right now. Rain and life got in the way of spending much time playing with Rowen this week, and we’re both going to be busy with our own things most of the weekend too – including not getting to do dinner and a movie night together.

With the Easter weekend just a week away, Mom and Dad have a big Spring cleanup day planned for tomorrow, so I’ll be busy with that all day. Tonight, it was nice to just have a few hours to hang out with the parents, aunts, uncles, and Ethan and Ehlana. Wedding plans were a big part of the dinner conversation, and while I’m not really in the loop for Aunt Deborah and Nick’s wedding; it’s nice to know that everything is on track. It wasn’t quite as much fun to have Aunt Leanne discuss potential dates for me to invite to the reception, but I’m apparently the only one who didn’t find her comments hilarious. Just for the record – I am definitely not taking a date to the wedding or reception!

Moving along, I’ve been playing on my computer since coming up to my room and getting ready for bed, but since we do have the big yard work day starting bright and early, I’m going to call it a night.

Live from Witch Falls; this is Cassie Proctor, signing off!