Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Cassie's Journal - March 16, 2012

March Break is here – and so is Violet!

That more than made up for skipping our usual Friday dinner and a movie night, though Rowen and I are having a first night of the break sleepover.

Violet got to Witch Falls in time to have dinner with us, and Dad got back from Crystal Springs nearly two hours before Dillon finished a long dinner shift at the Inn and finally got to meet up with Violet before they moved on to spending the rest of the evening with Jake and Stephanie at the Stone’s house.

I should take a minute and recap the week, though there isn’t much to write about. With Dad in the city, Mom and I were both busy. I helped out as much as I could with Ethan and Ehlana after school and in the evenings. We had extra-long Magi lessons every night so that Mom could skip our lessons during March Break and concentrate on working with Violet. I put in extra time on my family business work so I could take most of next week off too, and since I was up late doing that anyway; I multi-tasked that work with chats in Japanese. One off-shoot of my language lessons is that Mom is starting to get me involved in some extra businesses where my new language skills can help out with translating and interpreting; including helping Aunt Leanne and Miranda with interests they’re managing in Japan. Since that’s going to be a big part of my future, it’s a good thing that I love the work!

Anyway, back to the more recent now; it was great getting to have Violet to ourselves for a few hours. We’d talked about having Dawn, and Chris and Martin, come with Violet for the week; but the boys didn’t want to miss out on the plans they had with their friends, and Mom and Aunt Melissa decided that it would be easier for Mom to do her lessons with Violet without having to work around Dawn. It would have been fun to have Dawn here too, but even without her here, I’m sure Mom and Violet will still need to juggle to find time for those Magi lessons – especially when spending time with Dillon is probably a bit higher on Violet’s priority list than the lessons; her job; or hanging out with younger cousins.

Thankfully, I do still have my bff to hang out with, and after Violet and Dillon left to meet up with Jake and Stephanie; Rowen and I moved up to my room – to the lounge – and got on with our sleepover. We’ve been in the lounge chatting telepathically with Mandy; watching a movie; and surfing the net on our computers for the past couple of hours. Staying up until after Violet and Dillon get home again so we can sneak downstairs and tease them is an option, but we’re both tired; and getting some extra sleep is more tempting, so...

...live from Witch Falls; this is Cassie, Rowen, and Mandy giving Violet and Dillon a break, and signing off!