Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Winter has, for the most part, been mild so far - or awesome for the month that Cassie and Michael spent in summertime-Australia! They are home now and will be working from home for most of the time until Easter. The hometown work will include getting ready for their next trip, but there will be a lot of fun to get in on and share with their favorite people - including their March Break trip to Florida adventure. All of your favorite Magi Masters will continue to work and play while their future plans unfold; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Cassie's Journal - March 18, 2012

I was on my own for Tai Chi this morning, but it was beautiful outside, and I loved having a bit of time to myself before the breakfast rush. The Emersons didn’t have a huge gang to feed, but it was still hectic sharing bathroom time and getting everything else done in time to walk over to the church.

Starting out our March Break with Mom’s birthday – and Violet’s week-long visit ‘home’ – has been great, and the fun continued today. Dad had to hide in the office and work all afternoon, but since their boys were busy working; Mom and Violet were free to play with Rowen, Ethan, Ehlana, and me. With a summer-weather kind of day to enjoy, we went for a canoe ride; played at the park; and had ice cream treats from the Emporium while wandering around by the falls. With her weekend off still in effect, Mom didn’t have to worry about making dinner or any cleanups, though I didn’t escape helping out.

Rowen went home for the night in time for dinner, and after a few long days; I’m ready for an early bed and bath time. This journal entry is being written Telekinetically while I’m wrapping up my Jacuzzi session. I plan on being asleep soon, and don’t have much else to report, so...

...live from Witch Falls; this is Cassie Proctor, signing off!