Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Winter has, for the most part, been mild so far - or awesome for the month that Cassie and Michael spent in summertime-Australia! They are home now and will be working from home for most of the time until Easter. The hometown work will include getting ready for their next trip, but there will be a lot of fun to get in on and share with their favorite people - including their March Break trip to Florida adventure. All of your favorite Magi Masters will continue to work and play while their future plans unfold; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Cassie's Journal - July 3, 2012

Rowen and I were planning a work day, since this would be one of the busier days this week at the computer store, and I did get some family business work done; but ended up spending most of my work time helping Mom, Violet, and Alicia with making up our 4th of July food booth donations and taking care of Ethan and Ehlana.

That pretty much covers my news for today too. Other than a few river swims, lunch, and dinner breaks; nothing much else happened – at least around our house. Dad needed to get a bit of work done after dinner so he’d be free to play all day tomorrow. The Rovers didn’t have a practice tonight, so Rowen and I didn’t have that after dinner. There actually weren’t any ball practices tonight because nearly everyone in town was either working; getting ready for the holiday; or busy with family and friends.

I want to be charged up and ready for a long, fun day tomorrow, so I’m in bed early, and only checked my email before doing this journal entry. That will mean that the 4th of July will start without me, but I’m more interested in making sure that I’m not napping when the fireworks start, so...

...live from Witch Falls; this is Cassie Proctor, signing off!