Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Cassie's Journal - April 4, 2012

I’ve been doing a lot of work this week, but the good news is that the worst of it is over, and we’re ready for the long weekend break. Violet sent me an email to let me know that she’s already packed and ready to come here right from school tomorrow. She’s going to miss Easter dinner with Aunt Melissa’s family, and a Rice family barbeque on Saturday; but those plans couldn’t compete with another few days hanging out with Dillon and her Witch Falls friends.

After school, I was helping Mom with the housework, so I had to wait until after Ethan and Ehlana went to bed to start on my family business work. I haven’t had much to do with Easter-related business for a while now, but gearing up for summer, and even (gasp) back-to-school planning is keeping me busy. I’m putting in extra time tonight so that I can take the weekend off, and Rowen worked at the store today so she’ll only have to work there on Saturday morning for a while.

I took the night off from studying German or Japanese, but did a bit of extra work the last two nights. My archive work has been a bit slow too, but that’s more because the sections I’m going through are fairly technical – and tedious. Falling asleep while working through the material has been a problem, though I did manage to get through a thousand pages tonight without nodding off. It’s after two, though, and time to call it a night, so...

...live from Witch Falls; this is Cassie Proctor, signing off!