Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Cassie's Journal - April 29, 2012

Wedding talk and action has been in the air this week; mostly with Mom and Aunt Leanne helping Aunt Deborah with her wedding plans. Aunt Deborah and Aunt Leanne were in Crystal Springs yesterday too; meeting the other girls in the bridal party to be fitted for their gowns.

All of that has reminded me that there seems to be a lot of weddings going on this summer. Grandpa Grant and Eleanor Byrd are first up on the last weekend of June, followed by Jared Spencer and Amy White the following weekend. Aunt Deborah and Nick have their big day two weeks after that; with Rob and Trish’s wedding on August eleventh. I’m only officially invited to Aunt Deborah and Nick’s wedding, but Rowen and I plan on going to the ceremonies for Grandpa Grant and Eleanor’s, and Amy and Jared’s weddings. Having Amy as my very first teacher in Witch Falls is only one of the reasons why she’s still my very favorite.

I wasn’t really involved at all with those wedding plans, and have been spending extra time working on the family business and my studies; mostly because I’m already getting set up so I’ll be ready for more fun time during summer vacation. Yes, it is just the end of April, but we have just under seven weeks left until school’s out, and a holiday weekend between now and then. Add to that the start of baseball season, with our first practice on Tuesday, and I’m going to be busier than ever!

That really does have me feeling like summer is just around the corner, even though the weather this week has ranged from summer-like to near-winter – a very strange end to April, and not particularly good for May flowers either.

Mom keeps up with the journal for Ethan and Ehlana’s education, just as she does for me, but since I’m thinking about things like summer and the end of this school year, I should mention that my precocious little brother and sister have just wrapped up their Grade Six education, and are shooting for finishing Grade Eight by their first birthday. It’s weird thinking about them being that far along in their education already, but they’re only a bit ahead of where I was at their age, and they’ll be playing regular student eventually too. The price we have to pay for our secret Magi Master identities!

This pretty much puts a wrap on things for April, and we are really going to be having some fun in May – especially with our future plans. Mother’s Day and the Memorial Day long weekend will be great too, and it looks like everyone from our family and Uncle Adam’s will be home for the holiday weekend this year. I should probably rest up a bit extra for that, so...

...live from Witch Falls; this is Cassie Proctor, signing off!