Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Cassie's Journal - Dec. 12, 2011

If working harder is one of the signs that Christmas is getting near then Mom and I can be sure definitely there!

With Dad away, Mom has extra help from Aunt Leanne, Miranda, and other friends all week during the day while I’m at school. I had Rowen with me to help with Ethan and Ehlana after school, and since her parents had the computer store open late from now until Christmas Eve day anyway; we kept her for dinner and the evening. We mostly played with Ethan and Ehlana until dinnertime, and Mom wanted to do some Magi lessons with all of us after we’d finished cleaning up the kitchen.

That took nearly until it was time for Rowen to go home, and after she’d left; Mom and I did the full bedtime bath and feeding with the twins before tucking them into their cribs for the night. She and I both went to work in the office after that, and I worked on the family business until nearly midnight before coming up to bed. Once I was changed and in bed with Mandy, I got back to work on my computer. This is my last job of the night, but I’ve spent an hour or so studying in the archives, and a bit over a half hour of email and surfing time before getting to my journal.

Now that it’s heading toward two, and I’ll only have time for about four hours of sleep, I’m a bit surprised to realize that I’m not really all that tired. It isn’t that I don’t get tired anymore because I do; but I’m going to start keeping track of this. I get the sense that something is changing. Maybe I actually won’t need seven or eight hours of sleep a night like I have since I was a baby. Anyway, I do know that I need at least the four hours tonight that I can get, so it’s definitely time to hit the lights and get on with that. Being able to do that little job with telekinesis instead of getting out of my nice warm bed is one of those things that make all of the work that goes along with being a Magi Master worth it!