Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Here in our magical little corner of the world, summer has ended and while Ethan, Ehlana, and their cousins and friends are back at school; most parents will enjoy the daily breaks while their work and play will transition into the normal fall schedules. Cassie and Michael will be getting ready for their fall work trip; and the adventures will continue in big and small ways as we head into the autumn months of 2026. We will have all of those stories for you; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of our latest adventures; and happy reading!

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Cassie's Journal - November 5, 2014



I started the day out with Tai Chi and breakfast; went to school; had a not-very-exciting day there; followed that up with cheerleading practice; and then worked for the rest of the day on my studies and family business until about five minutes ago.

That’s all I have because I’m exhausted and ready to crash for a solid eight hours or more; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!