Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Cassie's Journal - November 3, 2012

When Aunt Leanne was single and visited Grandma and Grandpa in Arizona, I know that she had a different perspective about the mostly-senior people that live in their condo community – particularly the single, older men; but having hundreds of grandparents around can be very cool for kids!

The first thing to love about Arizona is getting to do our Tai Chi outdoors.  That made for an awesome start to the day, and we also had the bonus of what felt like sleeping in to us was still barely after dawn here.  Mom, Dad, and I had a lot of spectators watching our workout while they sat out on lanais or balconies; and our bonus morning entertainment earned a small round of applause when we finished.  One of these days I am going to put a hat out just to see how much we’d make when this happens.

Grandma and Grandpa had breakfast ready by the time we got back to their place, and we ate outdoors too – just as it seemed nearly everyone else did.  I was on the clean-up crew while Mom and Dad took turns getting ready for the day, and then it was my turn to hit the shower.  We were starting our mini-holiday adventure out with a morning shopping trip, which was more exciting for the girls than the boys; but Grandpa, Dad, and Ethan love us a lot, and we appreciate their sacrifice.  I had a sundress, swimsuit, top, and shorts pick me to go home with; but I mostly shopped for upcoming birthday presents, and even a couple of early Christmas gifts.  My only real limit was luggage space for the trip home, or I might have picked up a few more things.

We had lunch out, and then headed back to the condo for an afternoon of lazy sun and fun.  That included lots of pool time; some games; and lying around, soaking up the sun.  Grandma and Grandpa put on a barbeque dinner that they had some of their friends come over to join us for; and then Mom and Dad were set free to get dressed up and go out for a date night while Ethan, Ehlana, and I stayed home and entertained Grandma, Grandpa, and their friends.

Since Ethan and Ehlana had to play normal toddlers for the crowd, they were in bed by nine.  I stayed up and played cards for a while; went for a swim; and sat outside and talked with Grandma and Grandpa for nearly an hour after their friends had gone home for the night.  We decided to go to bed shortly before midnight; and I’m only doing this journal entry and an email check before calling it a night.  I actually thought I’d have more to write about tonight, but sometimes the best days are when nothing really exciting happened at all.  Ethan, Ehlana, and I don’t know what’s up for tomorrow yet; but we were given enough hints tonight to be sure that there will definitely be actual adventure in store for us.

I really should make sure I’m ready for that, so...

...say ‘goodnight, Cassie’.

“Goodnight, Cassie.”