Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Cassie's Journal - November 11, 2012


The little warm weather break is passing through already, and we’ve had rain off and on today helping to drop the temperature back down to normal fall levels.

That made for a mostly stay-indoors kind of day, and we only went outside to go to church; when Rowen and I went for an afternoon walk with the twins in between rain showers, and when we all went to the late buffet dinner at the Inn.  Rowen and I had a play afternoon that included the walk and a couple hours of fun in the lounge with Ethan and Ehlana; a long music practice with our sax and flute; and a little video gaming mostly because we hadn’t done much of that in quite a while.

Dad spent the afternoon and evening working in the office to get ready for his week in the city, so Ethan, Ehlana, and I didn’t actually get to spend much time with him except for at meals.  Mom worked in the office too while Ethan and Ehlana were hanging out with Rowen and me, and I’m sure that they’re spending some quality time together right now as I write this; but let’s pretend that I don’t know that and move along.

There isn’t anything else to report from around town today, but I do have some family news via the email network.  Aunt Grace is bringing Mark here with her for the Thanksgiving weekend; and then it looks like she’ll be spending Christmas with his family.  You know it’s serious when they’re starting to juggle holiday time with the families!  Violet sent me a long email with a report about her date day in Crystal Springs with Dillon, Jake, and Stephanie, and it sounds like they all had fun with an afternoon of shopping; dinner at what sounded like a really cool, old-style pizzeria; and a movie night.  It’s funny, but while I do really like going to movie theaters, and can relate when other kids at school that wish they could do things like that more often than we can living so far away from Crystal Springs; but I still don’t miss being able to do things like that like Mom and I could back when we lived in or near cities.  It has been a long time since my last movie night out, though, so maybe Rowen and I should think about working on setting up a night in the city sometime soon.

Anyway, I started doing this before my archive and language studies tonight, and need to keep working, so it’s time to wrap this up and move on.

Say ‘goodnight, Cassie’.

“Goodnight, Cassie.”