Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Thursday, September 19, 2019

Ethan's and Ehlana's Journals - September 19, 2019


Happy 6th Birthday, Eli!

Ethan:

Ehlana’s having all of the birthday fun with Naomi – or supporting her best friend while she’s stuck with Eli and his buddies for the night while helping her parents with kid control.

Compared to that, my day has been quiet.  We had a good day at school; Aiden and I biked and played with some of our friends at the park and on the trails while Ehlana and Naomi were already busy with Eli’s party set-up and the start of the party; and then Mom and I had a quiet, easy dinner ahead of game night at the Inn.  Ehlana and Naomi weren’t there for the games either, so Aiden and I were paired up for the junior competition while Mom and Miranda won their monthly senior team title while Dad’s in the city.  Mom did a Magi lesson with me; we worked and studied in the office for an hour or so after that; and now we’re ready to get some sleep after a short walk with Silkie.  My loyal dog picked Mom to cuddle with tonight; so it’s very quiet up here on the third floor.

I’m never alone while connected with the people I love the most, but I won’t get into what I can sense around me tonight; and leave at least part of that news to Ehlana while I call it a night and get some sleep.

Ethan – out!

***
Ehlana:

Eli is having a very happy birthday.  Naomi and I are glad of that, which is why I am not going to do a detailed report of our after-school and rest-of-the-day adventures in little brother birthday parties.

We’re past Friday the Thirteenth and it’s too-early for Halloween-scary, but when it comes to Zack and Eli showing off for their buddies; Hollywood movies could be made about them!

Okay, I really don’t want to go there – a birthday gift for Eli that will keep on giving for as long as Magi read our journals in the future!  Naomi and I have had some fun; and we loved spending time with her parents tonight – including while helping with the work before and after dinner.  I don’t know how long it’ll be before we can get any sleep, since Zack and Eli are still having fun with the other guys – including regular attempts to prank or spy on us, but I’ll let you know how that goes with the next update; wrap this up; and enjoy the chat time with Naomi while we wait for all to be quiet on the little-brother-and-friends front.

This is Ehlana Proctor; coming to you live from what is now my past!