Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Here in our magical little corner of the world, summer has ended and while Ethan, Ehlana, and their cousins and friends are back at school; most parents will enjoy the daily breaks while their work and play will transition into the normal fall schedules. Cassie and Michael will be getting ready for their fall work trip; and the adventures will continue in big and small ways as we head into the autumn months of 2026. We will have all of those stories for you; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of our latest adventures; and happy reading!

Friday, May 31, 2019

Ethan's and Ehlana's Journals - May 31, 2019


Ethan:

We’re having a good day; it’s getting better; and I’ll finish this update tomorrow because we’re having a major change in plans tonight that I need to get involved with again – including an added camping night for the guys in the back yard while Ehlana and the girls have an indoor sleepover and take over the second and third floors of our house.

Stay turned – there’s sure to be a lot to write about tomorrow!

Ethan – out!

***
Ehlana:

I’ll do the same – a double update tomorrow.  The girls’ sleepover plans started a lot sooner, but now that there will be a gang of guys here tonight – even if they’re outdoors; the rest of our day and evening is sure to be crazy, busy, and a lot of fun.

I don’t want to miss any of the entertainment; so I’m out of here and back to the real world too.

This is Ehlana Proctor; coming to you live from what is now my past!