Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Here in our magical little corner of the world, summer has ended and while Ethan, Ehlana, and their cousins and friends are back at school; most parents will enjoy the daily breaks while their work and play will transition into the normal fall schedules. Cassie and Michael will be getting ready for their fall work trip; and the adventures will continue in big and small ways as we head into the autumn months of 2026. We will have all of those stories for you; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of our latest adventures; and happy reading!

Monday, May 13, 2019

Ethan's and Ehlana's Journals - May 13, 2019


Ethan:

We saw Dad off on his way to the city; had a good day at school; biking and play time after that; an early dinner; and then Aiden and I had our baseball practice.  Add in studying, a Magi lesson, and a shower for me between baseball and bedtime; and that’s my news for the day.

Now I need to crash and nap – so I will.

Ethan – out!

***
Ehlana:

I was tempted to play at the lab after school while Ethan was busy with his ball practice, but got talked into the biking and playing instead.  We also had a vid-chat with Cassie tonight to get her first day of exams news; though we didn’t really need to do that to know she aced her first three finals.

There isn’t really any news for me to add tonight; so I guess that’s all for me too – though I’m going to do some more reading before I’ll be ready to sleep.

Oh, wait – I do have one news item.  Cassie and Michael will be home in four more days! ;^)

Now I can move on to my bedtime reading.

This is Ehlana Proctor; coming to you live from what is now my past!