Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Here in our magical little corner of the world, summer has ended and while Ethan, Ehlana, and their cousins and friends are back at school; most parents will enjoy the daily breaks while their work and play will transition into the normal fall schedules. Cassie and Michael will be getting ready for their fall work trip; and the adventures will continue in big and small ways as we head into the autumn months of 2026. We will have all of those stories for you; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of our latest adventures; and happy reading!

Friday, May 3, 2019

Ehlana's Journals - May 3, 2019


Ethan:

We’re having a good day; just wrapped up some biking and park play time; and will be having our family and friends dinner and a movie night starting soon.  I’m doing my update before going to help out with either some of the dinner work or cousins’ kid control; and Ehlana and I have decided to put our computers away for the rest of the day.

That’s all I have for our day so far – other than we had fun at school; and hope to have fun tonight.  I’ll let you know how that goes with the next report, but it’s time for me to get going; so I’ll wrap this up and get on with the rest of our day.

Ethan – out!

***
Ehlana:

I don’t actually have anything to add to that bit of an update; so I’m out of here and back to the real world now too. ;^)

This is Ehlana Proctor; coming to you live from what is now my past!