Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Cassie's Journal - March 15, 2017



Michael worked today; I did chores for most of the morning; did my family business work the rest of the time except for during Michael’s afternoon break; and spent a couple of hours at the lab in the archives with Ethan too before we had a late dinner at home once Ehlana was finished playing in the lab with Dillon and Uncle Adam.  I had my work done by then; had some family play time after that – including during the meal that Violet and Dillon joined us for; and then I did a Magi lesson with Mom after Violet and Dillon left before coming up to my room for the night.

Some quality Jacuzzi time is going on right now while I multi-task this last bit of bedtime computing; and then I’ll be off to dreamland for the night after that.  Michael’s working to close, and could come over after that, but we have a busy rest of the week ahead of us; so I’m going to get a decent night of rest when that’s an option.  There isn’t any other news from around here to report unless you consider another frosty winter weather day news, and I’d rather enjoy the soak in my tub without dragging this out when I’d just be babbling to do that; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!