Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Saturday, December 10, 2016

Cassie's Journal - December 9, 2016



Michael and I are making a last-minute decision to have an ‘accidental’ sofa sleepover tonight; so here’s my Christmas music video pick for the day; and you can watch it before flipping the digital page to get the double-update that I’ll write tomorrow night!



Okay, one note on the song pick before I go and cuddle with Michael for the rest of the night.  I don’t think of Hallelujah as Christmassy at all, but it ends up on a lot of Christmas albums; and I do love the harmonies that Pentatonix puts together for all of their music; so it makes my list of favorites this year just for being such a wonderful version of the song!

Now it’s time for me to go; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!