Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Saturday, December 31, 2016

Cassie's Journal - December 30, 2016



We’ve had a fun day, but I’m wiped out; so let’s keep this very, very short.

First up, I did fall asleep during the movies last night; but Michael still went home when Rowen and Tim did – after helping to get the twins and their besties into bed for the night; and leaving me napping on the sofa in the lounge.  Our morning was fairly normal with Tai Chi and breakfast in the sunroom; though Michael was working the breakfast shift at the Inn and missed out on both.  I spent the morning helping Mom around the house; had another play afternoon with Ethan, Ehlana, Naomi, Aiden, and Michael; and then worked the dinner shift at the Inn.  I didn’t work until close, so I was home by the time the Rice clan arrived; and I spent the evening hanging out with Dawn and the rest of our family.  Michael came over after work and hung out with us for a while too, but headed home by midnight because he’s working the breakfast shift in the morning again.

Dawn and I sat up and talked for another hour and a half; Violet was with us for the first part of that before heading home with Dillon; and I had a bit of family business work to deal with after Dawn moved on to her room and was ready to get some sleep.  There isn’t anything major to report from the work, and nothing on the email front; so that’s pretty much the news for today in a nutshell without any of the details.

Life is going to get busier for me starting in a few hours, though, and I really need to get all of the sleep I can get; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!