Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Here in our magical little corner of the world, summer has ended and while Ethan, Ehlana, and their cousins and friends are back at school; most parents will enjoy the daily breaks while their work and play will transition into the normal fall schedules. Cassie and Michael will be getting ready for their fall work trip; and the adventures will continue in big and small ways as we head into the autumn months of 2026. We will have all of those stories for you; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of our latest adventures; and happy reading!

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Cassie's Journal - February 26, 2014



I’ve officially hit the wall; and need to crash for a while.

I worked; had a little fun here and there; and worked some more.  It’s only one o’clock, but I’m too tired to do any more anything, so...

...Live long and prosper, fellow Magi of the Light!