Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Cassie's Journal - February 18, 2014



We’ve had a really good day, and for Michael and I; that wasn’t just because we started and ended our day sharing hugs and kisses.

Okay, my day didn’t end with that because I still had my usual bedtime studies and work to do after Michael went home tonight; but our time together today did keep me in very good spirits while doing all of that work.

The weather warm-up was very welcome today; and it was nice enough that I’m fairly sure that every kid and teen at school was outside for part or all of our lunch break – even though the snow was quickly turning into a mushy mess in a lot of places around the yard.  I’m skipping over the action this morning because there really isn’t much to write about from home or school.  We started a new module in music class and wrote a test in science; but the rest of the morning was quiet and uneventful.  Ditto that for after lunch; though nearly everyone seemed to be in a good mood thanks to the comparatively nice day and fresh air.

Michael, Tim, Rowen, and I did our study session at Rowen’s house after school this week because things were a bit hectic at the computer store; and it was easier for her parents not to have us there to get in the way.  They’ve basically got a week left to go to get the work done for the data center because Patricia wants to have the last couple of days before the grand opening just for cleaning and polishing – and to set-up for the open house and the sale they’re going to have in the store to compliment showcasing the data center.

Rowen and Tim were happy with that change in plans; especially when Michael and I left them there alone for a while when we needed to get to my house to help Mom with making dinner.  After the special dinner at his house last night, we went with an easy-meal; so the work on each side of it didn’t really take that long.  That allowed Mom to do Magi lessons for all of us early; and then Michael and I played with Ethan and Ehlana in my room while she did some work in the office.  We had a music practice and did some video gaming; and then Ethan and Ehlana’s bedtime routine included snack time in the office with Mom and a computer video chat bedtime story with Dad before Michael and I tucked them in for the night.

That left Michael and I with a chance for a little alone time in the lounge before he needed to get home, and we had fun with that before having another little visit with Mom in the office again when he was getting ready to leave.  Mom and I went over a few family business-related issues after he was gone; and then I came up to my room to get ready for bed.  Mandy and I have been cuddling since then while I’ve been working; and I’ve put in extra time again tonight to make sure that I can take tomorrow night off without feeling guilty about skipping the work – or leaving anything undone that can’t wait until Thursday night.

Doing another late night also has me a bit worn out again, but I’ll just do a little self-healing to deal with that in the morning if I’m too tired.  That’s all I have for today, and it’s time to get whatever sleep I can before it’ll be time to get up and going again; so, until next time...

...Live long and prosper, fellow Magi of the Light!