Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Friday, February 21, 2014

Cassie's Journal - February 20, 2014



We’ve had a lot of rain here overnight, and more this morning; but it had pretty much ended by the time we were set free from school and headed over to the Inn for our study time.

It’s been a pretty good day, but I don’t actually have much to write about.  Mom, Ethan, Ehlana, and I had a short morning chat with Grandma and Grandpa at breakfast; and a bedtime chat with Dad after getting home from game night.  At school, the Maple Valley winter festival was the top chat topic, with the Olympics a close second; and for our class, Kris’ birthday party recap kept us entertained for a while in the morning.  Rebecca joined Michael, Tim, Rowen, and I for our studying after school; and then three out of five of us had fun helping out in the kitchen for a fairly light dinner rush.  That was normal for the week after Valentine’s Day – or any other holidays – so Miranda had a light crew scheduled; and it almost felt like putting together a big family dinner.

With game night back to normal, Michael and I didn’t win a second junior championship in a row, but Miranda did – with some help from Mom.  Jacob teased her about trading in her co-champion partner this week; but his wife was unapologetic – especially after getting that two-peat senior championship.  I stayed to help with the clean-up and to walk home with Michael tonight; and then met up with Mom and the twins at home.

The bedtime routine with Ethan and Ehlana that included the chat with Dad took a while, and then Mom did a long Magi lesson with me; so it was eleven-thirty by the time I came up to my room and got started on my studies and family business work.  It’s a good thing that I got some extra sleep last night because it’s going to be four o’clock soon; and I really am only going to have time for a nap.  That’s mostly because I got caught up in a business project that I didn’t want to leave unfinished until next week; but it’s done now and I can take the weekend off without feeling guilty about slacking off.

Since I’m not going to get much rest, though, that’s it for now; so until next time...

...Live long and prosper, fellow Magi of the Light!