Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Cassie's Journal - December 4, 2013



I’m running on low power tonight; so this is going to be one of those micro-updates.

We were back to the normal weekday morning routine today; the weather outside was colder with late-morning rain; and there isn’t anything all that exciting to report from school – other than the growing Christmas excitement as kids now speculate about what their mothers may have bought for them yesterday; and making shopping lists for our own Christmas trip on Saturday.

After school studying was at Landry’s, and then I worked at home while Michael was busy at the Inn – and until he came over at around eight o’clock after being set free a bit early.  I did take a break for dinner with Mom, Dad, Ethan, and Ehlana; but I also used a little Magi power to speed up my work too.  That, and the energy I used while Mom did a Magi lesson with Michael and me after he joined us, has a lot to do with why I’m so tired now.  Michael and I had a lengthy music practice too, but that was all fun; and our twin critics and audience think that we’re going to be a hit at the Christmas concert.

Michael stayed to help with getting Ethan and Ehlana into bed for the night; we had a little visit after that with Mom and Dad; and then he went home for the night while I came up to my room to get started on my bedtime computing.  That was only about an hour ago, but I’ve had enough fun; need the extra down time; and the rest of the work I had planned will just need to wait for whenever I can get around to it.  That won’t likely be until next week now, but I am not going to be too tired for any of the Christmas fun this year!  Until next time...

...Live long and prosper, fellow Magi of the Light!