Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Here in our magical little corner of the world, summer has ended and while Ethan, Ehlana, and their cousins and friends are back at school; most parents will enjoy the daily breaks while their work and play will transition into the normal fall schedules. Cassie and Michael will be getting ready for their fall work trip; and the adventures will continue in big and small ways as we head into the autumn months of 2026. We will have all of those stories for you; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of our latest adventures; and happy reading!

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Cassie's Journal - December 11, 2013



It’s time for a micro-update to go along with my early bedtime plans.

The highlights from today included the music practices Michael and I did with the Kindergarten and Grade One classes; our after-school studying at Landry’s before we all went to work at our respective part-time jobs; and the Jacuzzi time that I’m about to finish with as soon as I’m done writing this update.  My Magi lesson with Mom was fun too, and our work evening in the office was entertaining enough, mostly thanks to Ethan and Ehlana; but I don’t really have any news to report from any of that.

I’ve only done my archive homework from my lesson and the usual nightly computer checks while soaking in the hot, bubbly water; and that’s why I’ll be sleeping by eleven o’clock – if I hurry up and finish getting ready for bed and drying my hair.  I’m going to get started on that right now, so...

...Live long and prosper, fellow Magi of the Light!