Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Saturday, November 9, 2013

Cassie's Journal - November 9, 2013



Happy 12th Birthday, Jillian!

I didn’t even get the chance to talk to Jillian or Dawn today, but Dawn’s spending the weekend with her best friend; and I’m sure she’s making sure that Jillian is enjoying her special day.

They certainly must be having more fun than I did today; which is why this is going to be another micro-update.

I worked all day, and started out without good morning kisses with Michael because he was already at the Inn before we were ready for Tai Chi.  The good news is that the fall clean-up is done, and there aren’t enough leaves left on the trees to fill a bucket; so the raking is probably done for the year too.  We worked from after breakfast until about six-thirty to make that happen, so I was beat by the time we sat down to eat.

The Jacuzzi time after that had me clean and ready for a nap, so I’m not really even sorry that I fell asleep again not very long after Michael came over from the Inn to watch a movie with me in the lounge.  We’ll probably regret missing out on that alone time opportunity, but Michael was exhausted too from a long day – especially since he worked with me around the yard during his breaks from the Inn – and I wasn’t the only one nodding off while we cuddled together.

Mom must have noticed, because she and Dad came upstairs and gave us a gentle wake-up call before the movie was over, and while I would have seen Michael out; he talked me into just going to bed while he took care of washing up our glasses and snack bowl before heading home for the night.

So there isn’t anything exciting or really even fun to report today, but sometimes a really good day happens because of a job well-done; and this was definitely one of those days.

Live long and prosper, fellow Magi of the Light!