Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Here in our magical little corner of the world, summer has ended and while Ethan, Ehlana, and their cousins and friends are back at school; most parents will enjoy the daily breaks while their work and play will transition into the normal fall schedules. Cassie and Michael will be getting ready for their fall work trip; and the adventures will continue in big and small ways as we head into the autumn months of 2026. We will have all of those stories for you; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of our latest adventures; and happy reading!

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Cassie's Journal - November 13, 2013



I went to school; did my homework with Michael, Tim, and Rowen at Landry’s, as usual for Wednesdays; and spent the rest of the afternoon and evening working, doing Magi lessons, and my usual nightly studies and computing.  The start of my day was almost nineteen hours ago, and I’m pretty much totally baked now, so that’s all I’ve got for this update.

Live long and prosper, fellow Magi of the Light!