Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Here in our magical little corner of the world, summer has ended and while Ethan, Ehlana, and their cousins and friends are back at school; most parents will enjoy the daily breaks while their work and play will transition into the normal fall schedules. Cassie and Michael will be getting ready for their fall work trip; and the adventures will continue in big and small ways as we head into the autumn months of 2026. We will have all of those stories for you; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of our latest adventures; and happy reading!

Monday, October 22, 2018

Ethan's and Ehlana's Journals - October 22, 2018


Ethan:

It was warmer this morning for Tai Chi by the river; warmer still by this afternoon; and we had to take advantage of that for more biking and play time after school with our friends.  That meant lab or archives work after dinner; Mom multi-tasked our Magi lessons while there – and working in a time phase; and then we came home and did the bedtime story and snack with Dad before coming up to bed.

That’s my news for today; I’m ready to sleep; and will get to that right now.

Ethan – out!

***
Ehlana:

I have nothing to add to Ethan’s micro-report; and I’m ready to get some sleep too – so I will. ;^)

This is Ehlana Proctor; coming to you live from what is now my past!