Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Friday, January 27, 2017

Cassie's Journal - January 26, 2017



I really needed the extra sleep last night; and wish that I could have had an encore early bedtime tonight.

That wasn’t an option, but I can keep this update short; and need to do that so I can at least have a nap before getting up and going again.

We had a normal morning here at home; a busy school day; and then Michael and I were at the Inn to help out after school and through until game night started after dinner.  Miranda needed the extra help because she’s continuing to offer extra time off now for the full-time staff that will be putting in extra hours while the band is in Florida.  Michael and I started our shift out by cleaning a couple of guest rooms; we moved on to the dinner prep work; and then kept busy until we had the work done and could join the game night fun.  We’ve skipped too many of them if the jokes and comments we heard tonight were any indication, but having some alone time really is only part of the reason for doing that – a fact that we proved tonight when we still needed to do our studying after we were done at the Inn.

Michael came home with me; we did our homework in the office; Mom led a Magi lesson after that; and then we took care of getting Ethan and Ehlana tucked in for the night before Michael went home at eleven-thirty.  It was past-midnight by the time I was in bed with Mandy and ready to get to work.  I used a time phase when I could; worked in real time when needed; and have managed to keep busy for nearly four hours.  I am going to need to keep working ahead so I’ll be ready for the trip.  That will include leaving some jobs for Mom and Aunt Leanne that I can’t do while on the road; but I also want to be set up so that I won’t have any issues to deal with while I’m in Florida.  That might be too much to hope for; but it is the goal.

Speaking of goals, sleeping should be my only immediate goal, and since there really isn’t anything else of interest to add to this update; I’m going to get to that right now.

Until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!