Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Saturday, March 26, 2016

Cassie's Journal - March 26, 2016



Sometimes it is not that much fun when you’re a teen and on the incremental path to adulthood.

Translation – Michael and I missed out on all of the Easter holiday fun while we worked at the Inn all day.

For me, that meant no Tai Chi with bonus exercise buddies Naomi and Aiden; I missed the big breakfast with the kids and my cousins; and then I couldn’t be there for the Easter Egg Hunt in the park.  That wasn’t all bad, since we’ve had rain off and on all day and the participants and volunteers got a bit wet doing that; but kids are willing to put up with nearly anything for candy and prizes!  After that, I missed the family lunch; a play afternoon; and the buffet at the Inn that I was here for too; but worked through instead of enjoying the food and fun with my family.

I’d love to report that we had our own kind of fun today, but while there were cameo moments of entertainment; this was a tough work day where we all had to push ourselves to keep up with too much business for every buffet sitting – including at breakfast.  Jacob and Miranda now know for sure how much they need to gear up their staff to handle future busy days with room for three-fifty or so at each meal; and they’ll need to do that to avoid burning all of us out this summer.

It’s been too long a day to write about stuff like that.  Michael and I worked until close; and we didn’t get out of the Inn until closer to eleven than ten-thirty.  We have the sunrise service to get up early for, so I came up to bed after just the very shortest of visits with Mom and Dad.  I’m not helping them to play Easter bunny; I’ve only done the family business work that needed to be dealt with; and my bedtime computer and email checks didn’t take long because I did all three of those things in a time phase – while having a speedy soak in my Jacuzzi.

Mandy and I are ready to crash now; that’s all of the news for my busy work day; and I really need all of the sleep I can get ahead of our Easter Sunday adventures; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!