Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Here in our magical little corner of the world, summer has ended and while Ethan, Ehlana, and their cousins and friends are back at school; most parents will enjoy the daily breaks while their work and play will transition into the normal fall schedules. Cassie and Michael will be getting ready for their fall work trip; and the adventures will continue in big and small ways as we head into the autumn months of 2026. We will have all of those stories for you; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of our latest adventures; and happy reading!

Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Cassie's Journal - March 1, 2016



Well, it was a lot colder out today, but I don’t think we can call this first day of March an ‘in like a lion’ event.  Does that mean we won’t go ‘out like a lamb’ at the end of the month?  Stayed tuned – or in your case reading this in the future; flip about thirty digital pages into my future to find out! ;^)

I can tell you that my first day of the month has been a long, busy one; which is why this is going to be a short report.

It’s Tuesday; include all of my usual activities before, during, and after school; and Michael was at my house for dinner tonight between band and praise team practices.  He was back here after that so that we could do our homework; and then he went home and I used a time phase to do my family business work and studying.  The language I’m learning for the next two months is Dutch; I read two books; and had a first chat with some Cutch-speaking teens online.  Yes, I know it’s my first day, but this isn’t my first language; and they didn’t mind my inexperience – not that they knew that it was my first day learning their language.

That’s it in a nutshell without any details; but then this wouldn’t be a micro update if I did write about everything.  I’m rambling now, though, and that’s a sure sign that I’m way too tired to still be doing anything except sleeping; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!