Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Friday, November 6, 2015

Cassie's Journal - November 5, 2015



I’m going to keep this short because it’s been a long day; and I need to get all of the rest I can to be ready for another busy day and our first football playoff game of the season.

Top personal news of the day is that Michael and I skipped game night so that we could come home to my house; get our homework done; have a music practice; and then spend some quality time making out in the lounge – with an emphasis on quality and not the amount of time we had for that before my parents, brother, and sister got home from the Inn.  We did work the dinner rush at the Inn between our football and cheerleading practices and that best part of our day alone time; but we really needed the break tonight – even though that meant missing out on some fun with our families and friends.

The weather was still warm today, but we’ve had a bit of rain here and there too.  That didn’t get in the way of our practices this afternoon, but we did get sprinkled on during our walk between the Inn and my house; and it was raining lightly when Michael went home after the short Magi lesson that Mom did with us once they were back from game night.  Michael went home at eleven o’clock; I took care of getting Ethan and Ehlana into bed for the night; and then it was time to get started on my bedtime studies and work.

I’ve managed to get everything on my to-do list finished tonight, but it’s past-three o’clock; and I’m going to wish that I’d had more sleep by the end of the day tomorrow.  Getting to the down time I can have right now is my current top priority, though, and I don’t have anything else to report anyway; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!