Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Monday, May 25, 2015

Cassie's Journal - May 24, 2015



I’m totally wiped out, so this is going to be a micro-update.

Tai Chi, breakfast, lunch, and dinner were all rained out, though since dinner was at the Inn; that wasn’t a big deal except for the need for my family to drive there and back.

I had a busy morning between helping out at home between Tai Chi and going to church; followed that up with a busy, teen-led service; and then I was at the Inn for most of the rest of the day so that I could help out with the holiday weekend buffets.  Jacob and Miranda were running four of them today, and I worked three of them; took one off to have dinner with my family; and then stayed to help with the clean-up until close.

While I was busy, my family spent the afternoon having an indoor, but still grilled, lunch; the girls did some holiday weekend shopping during the afternoon rain break; and then came to the Inn for dinner.  I was back at home for the tail-end of the quiet evening of movies or gaming; though the parents and grandparents were pretty much ready to turn in for the night by then.

Dad also got a head start on his weekend homework today too instead of leaving it until tomorrow night after our guests head home; but that was entirely because he could do that while the rain pretty much kept things too wet for any outdoor play time with the kids.

Dawn and I had a visit with the adults after I got back; followed that up with some girl-chat time with Violet when we all came up to the third floor; and then we sat up in my bed and talked some more while watching videos on my computer until Dawn fell asleep a little while ago and I got to work on my usual nightly computing.

That hasn’t taken long, and we have yet another fun, busy day ahead of us; so that’s it for tonight; and, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!