Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Here in our magical little corner of the world, summer has ended and while Ethan, Ehlana, and their cousins and friends are back at school; most parents will enjoy the daily breaks while their work and play will transition into the normal fall schedules. Cassie and Michael will be getting ready for their fall work trip; and the adventures will continue in big and small ways as we head into the autumn months of 2026. We will have all of those stories for you; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of our latest adventures; and happy reading!

Monday, December 29, 2014

Cassie's Journal - December 28, 2014



I’m writing this micro-update between Tai Chi and breakfast while getting ready for a busy play day because Michael and I fell asleep on the sofa in the living room at his house last night.

No, that wasn’t intentional, but I don’t have time this morning to go into the details of my weekend; so I guess I’ll have to do a three-day update next – or concede defeat that there isn’t time to do everything.  A sofa sleepover with Michael is a pretty good trade-off for my usual bedtime computing, though; so I wouldn’t change a thing! ;^)

So was the pre-exercise goofiness with my family while they teased Michael and me about that un-planned overnight cuddle adventure; but that’s part of the next update too; so that’s it for now.  Until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!