Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Here in our magical little corner of the world, summer has ended and while Ethan, Ehlana, and their cousins and friends are back at school; most parents will enjoy the daily breaks while their work and play will transition into the normal fall schedules. Cassie and Michael will be getting ready for their fall work trip; and the adventures will continue in big and small ways as we head into the autumn months of 2026. We will have all of those stories for you; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of our latest adventures; and happy reading!

Sunday, August 10, 2014

Cassie's Journal - August 10, 2014



It’s rained off and on all day, but I’ve spent most of my time indoors anyway; so the only real impact the weather had for me was that we were inside for Tai Chi this morning.  That might be a different story tomorrow if we have rain for our first day at the amusement park; but I hope it’ll be nice by the time we get there – even if we do get some rain during the drive.

I spent a lot of the day working, whether that was helping out with the work in the kitchen this morning and at lunch; doing some family business work this afternoon to be ready for our trip; or helping out at the Inn during the buffets.  Other than the final details for our amusement park adventure, there really isn’t any news to report today; and I’ll leave all of that for my updates over the next couple of days.  For tonight, I really just need to wrap this up and get a solid night of down time; so, until next time...

...Live long and prosper, fellow Magi of the Light!