Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Cassie's Journal - January 12, 2013



Maybe Rowen should get mad at Patrick and Scott more often!  They were still leaving us alone this morning even though she was obviously in a much better mood by the time we sat down to have breakfast.  We didn’t even get results like that with our past bribery attempts.  I’ve never seen Rowen as the geeky bookworm that I keep being told she was before we met, but Patrick and Scott might; and that could explain why being on the receiving end of her anger had such an impact on them.  Whatever the reason, it made for a fun start to our day, and I needed that; since there was a lot of house work in my immediate future once I got home.

I know this is shocking, but it seems that my mother actually does have limits to how much she can get done in any given week; and adding in daily training sessions with Sharon Palmer put a serious dent in how much work she could get done around the house.  That meant extra work for all of us today, and I kept busy with that until we stopped for lunch shortly after one o’clock.  Alicia was here working with Mom and taking care of Ethan and Ehlana, so using a little Magi power to help with the cleaning was out, but Rowen was working at the store anyway, and winter temperatures had returned overnight to Witch Falls and brought a mixed bag of rain, freezing rain, and a bit of snow along; so putting in the extra time helping out around the house really wasn’t cutting into my social life anyway.

When Rowen came over after lunch we ended up spending the afternoon hanging out in the lounge anyway.  We had a music practice; played with Ethan and Ehlana; and watched a movie before she needed to head home and I was put to work again on the dinner cooking crew.  It was just the five of us for the rest of the evening, and after eating and cleaning up, we had a little play time before Dad needed to get back to work in the office; Mom and I did the extended bath and bedtime routine with Ethan and Ehlana; and then I came up to my room after the twins were tucked in for the night while Mom joined Dad in the office.

There isn’t much else to report for me.  I’ve had a nice, long soak in my Jacuzzi; finished a short version of my usual nightly computing; and am ready for an early bedtime and good night’s sleep.

Until next time, this is Magi Master Cassie Proctor; logging out!