Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Ethan's and Ehlana's Journals - July 9, 2019


Ethan:

We’ve had a blast today, but it has also been a ‘free’ day for our schedule except for the grandparents-hosted lunch at the Inn for all of the cousins – and most of the parents and some friends too.  There has been a lot of play time at the park; biking on the trails; and water fun in and around the river.  Mom and Dad hosted the family and friends dinner for everyone available for that; there was more play time after that meal; and now Ehlana and I have a quiet night at home while cousins are doing sleepovers elsewhere.

I’ll take the sleep while I can get it; since we have a canoe trip to the whirlpool booked for tomorrow.

Your turn, Ehlana. ;^)

Ethan – out!

***
Ehlana:

I love my Jacuzzi! ;^)

As tempting as it is to leave my update with that; I’d better add in a bit more of the news of the day before getting back to my tub time.

The post-birthday camping night breakfast was more-fun at the Carringtons.  We know that for sure because Mom assured us that we were lucky to miss out on breakfast with Zack and Eli.  The play time today really was great, but for my part; dinner was early and quick ahead of my baseball practice; and I don’t know why Ethan skipped over that part of the report – though maybe it had something to do with a mental block after having to be around Zack and Eli for yet another scary meal and the inevitable showing off with contests and their amazing feats of food and drinks demolition.

The play time after dinner didn’t affect me very much either, since the sleepover plans for our visiting cousins included spending time with their ‘hosts’ for the night too; which is also why I’m in the tub early; and will be able to get the extra sleep too.  We really should do that; since that is a long canoe trip for kids our age – even Magi Master kids.  I’m sure that we’ll have a blast too, but expect some teen or tween drama too; since the boys that are most-interested in hanging out with our cousins will be going along for that adventure.

Then again, Naomi would be happy to join that group with Ethan – even though they’re too- young; so that could be interesting and fun too! ;^)

That might be scary for Ethan – or not, but just in case; I’ll move on, get back to enjoying my Jacuzzi time, and then call it a night and get some sleep.

This is Ehlana Proctor; coming to you live from what is now my past!