Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Here in our magical little corner of the world, summer has ended and while Ethan, Ehlana, and their cousins and friends are back at school; most parents will enjoy the daily breaks while their work and play will transition into the normal fall schedules. Cassie and Michael will be getting ready for their fall work trip; and the adventures will continue in big and small ways as we head into the autumn months of 2026. We will have all of those stories for you; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of our latest adventures; and happy reading!

Thursday, June 20, 2019

Ethan's and Ehlana's Journals - June 20, 2019


Ethan:

We’ve had another play morning at the lab; outdoor adventures all afternoon with our friends; and a quiet, early evening here at home because Mom and Ehlana want to rest up for their big shopping trip tomorrow.  I’ll be spending the day with Aiden and our buddies while the girls are away; so I might need the sleep more – especially if Miles and Joshua are in a mood for extreme biking while the girls aren’t around to ‘slow them down’ at all.

Stay tuned – the next few days are going to be very busy and fun!

Ethan – out!

***
Ehlana:

I love my Jacuzzi! ;^)

I also love shopping trips to the city; really do need to be ready for all of that walking and best sales hunting; so that’s all I have for tonight.

This is Ehlana Proctor; coming to you live from what is now my past!