Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Cassie's Journal - February 22, 2017



Tai Chi by the river again this morning was great, but we’re getting spoiled; and won’t like it when we have to go indoors again when the weather cools down again.

With temperatures soaring to near-eighty by mid-afternoon; nobody really even wanted to be indoors at all.  That’s why I blew off my work night for a few hours after school and went out to bike and play with Ethan, Ehlana, Naomi, and Aiden.  Michael had to work and didn’t get out of it to join us; but I still had a blast – and don’t regret not getting to have the extra-early bedtime.  The bike trails are going to be even better this summer, and thanks to the nice weather opportunity; the construction company doing that work has actually spent some time on it now while they could – and since it’s too early to get going on the housing builds that are booked for this year in the new section of town.

I did eventually get to my work and studying, but not until after dinner and that meal clean-up.  Making up all of that lost time wasn’t an option, but Mom and I took turns with the time phase so that I didn’t completely wear myself out; and we all worked or studying from around seven-thirty until eleven o’clock.  Michael didn’t come over after work, but I have been chatting with him on my computer since coming up to bed.  I’m not quiet done my work, but decided to write this little report before moving on to the work I need to do in real time.  I shouldn’t need much more than an hour to get that done; so I’ll still manage to be sleeping before one o’clock.

That’s pretty much all I have for today.  Try not to be too disappointed, but I actually do just have normal, average days – even when I’m also keeping busy with a multi-tens-of-billions-of-dollars investment portfolio and the rest of my junior Magi Master duties.  I do need to get back to that work now if I want to hit that sleep-time target, though; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!