Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Thursday, July 14, 2016

Cassie's Journal - July 13, 2016



We had some outdoor play time, but there was a thunderstorm late in the morning that kept us inside for several hours by the time things dried up enough for us to take the kids out to play; and then we’ve had rain and thunderstorms from around dinnertime through the rest of the evening.  Our indoor time has included playing games and watching movies; but nothing particularly exciting to write about here.

Tai Chi was outdoors, and we had some park play time after breakfast; but we barely made it home before the rain hit this morning.  The afternoon play time was mostly around here with just a short visit to the park; and included some swim time.  Michael was here for most of that; and then he was back at the Inn for the dinner-to-close shift.  Michael was needed at the Inn too because the rain brought in a lot of customers from the area campgrounds.  I would have liked to help out there too, but Mom needed me to help with our cousins more – including getting them fed.  I also wasn’t booked because I was supposed to have baseball practice; but that was cancelled again this week – as were the other practices that weren’t already done with before the second round of storms hit.

While we hosted dinner again, Mom and Dad only have Dawn and Jillian with us tonight; and we had a quiet night here at home.  Ethan and Ehlana joined us in the lounge for a movie night; Violet joined us for part of one of the shows; and the twins went to bed after the second movie.  I started watching a third movie with Dawn and Jillian, but decided to skip the rest of it so that I could get started on my work.  They’re in their own rooms now; but I did work on my computer while they were still in the lounge; and I couldn’t do anything at Magi speed while they were in the other room – and the doors were open.  I did kick up the speed after they went to bed, though; so I won’t need to be up all night getting that work finished.

As of my last weather forecast check, we might get a nice day tomorrow, and if we do; I’ll see what I can do about doing something special with my cousins; but I’ll let you know how that goes with the next update.  For this report, I’ve pretty much covered what has mostly been a non-news day.  We’re down to just three days left for the cousins’ vacation here before they’ll head home on Sunday, so I’m really feeling a bit of pressure to make those days as great as I can; and hope that Mother Nature will co-operate to help make that possible.  Again, I’ll have to let you know how that goes, but I’m ready to get some sleep now so I’ll be ready for whatever we end up getting to do for fun tomorrow; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!