Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Thursday, June 30, 2016

Cassie's Journal - June 30, 2016



Happy 4th Anniversary, Grandpa Grant and Grandma Eleanor!

I’ve had absolutely no involvement in their special day; but hope they’ve had fun – even though this has been a work day for them anyway as everyone in town is getting ready for the holiday weekend.

That’s certainly been true for me.  I did yard work all day; and got that done so we won’t have any of that kind of work to do while we’re busy with other work or family and friends fun time.  Michael was busy at the Inn except for his breaks anyway; so that worked out for us too.  We hung out together during his breaks; though I worked too except for when we were having snacks or going for cool-down swims.  It was very hot today, but the thunderstorms held off until around dinnertime; and then we didn’t really get that much of a storm anyway – at least not compared to what’s been happening in other areas.  Unfortunately, we might not get that lucky this weekend.  There’s a lot of rain in the forecast; so when it drops around here will make a big difference on whether our play time will be outdoors or in on Saturday and Sunday – and possibly Monday and Tuesday too.  It is supposed to be nice tomorrow, which will work out for our fruit and vegetable boxes deliveries; but I’ll keep you posted on how that goes with the next report.

For this update, the only other news I have is that I had dinner at home with Mom, Dad, and the twins; did my family business work in the office using a time phase to get everything done faster; and then I came up to my room to end my day with some quality Jacuzzi time before getting ready for bed and snuggling in with Mandy and my computer.  I’ve done one last email and computer check before getting to this report, and there wasn’t anything new with any of that; so I’m ready to wrap this up and get a decent night of rest ahead of the non-stop busy we’ll have over the next four days – and beyond as we then start the summer visits for our cousins.  I’ll go over all of that soon too; but not tonight.  Now it really is time to nap; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!