Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Thursday, April 14, 2016

Cassie's Journal - April 14, 2016



Time for another short update.

The weather was wonderful today – too bad I spent most of the day indoors!  Tai Chi was by the river and we were outside for our lunch break; but I was inside for most of my classes; Michael and I worked the dinner shift at the Inn; and then we skipped game night again so that we could do our homework; play some music; and have a minor make-out session while my family was at the Inn for those games and fun with our families and friends.

Michael went home after my parents, brother, and sister got back to the house; we all worked in the office – and in a time phase – until eleven-thirty; and then I came straight up to bed with Mom and Dad took care of getting Ethan and Ehlana tucked in for the night.  I’ve been using a time phase again while getting ready for bed, doing a last round of computer and email checks, and writing this journal update; and that’s the only reason why I’ll be done by midnight – barely.  It’s still been a very long day, and I’m worn out; so that’s all I have for tonight.

The good news is that I am ready for the weekend and won’t have extra work to catch up on; so that’ll hopefully allow me to have a bit of extra play time around the usual chores and helping out at the Inn.  I’ll let you know how that goes, but it’s time to crash and nap now; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!